Would you like to work at PNWF?
If you do, we'd love to hear from you!
We are pleased that you are interested in working with our team. As an employee of Pacific NW Fertility, you are a member of an organization dedicated to helping people. Our staff works together in a health care delivery system to provide comprehensive infertility care for our patients.
Current Job Openings
Medical Assistant Full Time Clinic Team
We are always looking for good people to join our team who can contribute to our mission and goals. Please feel free to further explore the opportunity by sending your resume to email@example.com.
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual employee bonus plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off – vacation, personal days, sick days, holidays
- Employee discount for mobile phone plans (At&t and Verizon)
- Work/Life balance
- Quality service
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Annual Summer and Winter Employee Celebration Parties
- Education Assistance programs
- In-service educational opportunities
- Misc. conferences, webinars, etc.
My partner and I went to PNWF because of the positive stance they take on assisting the LGBT community build families. Our primary provider is wonderful. From the get-go, the doctor made us feel comfortable, she took the time to answer all of our questions, and it felt like we were friends talking about fertility treatment, not numbers on a chart. Our doctor, over the course of our treatment, really got to know our personalities too, which was great. I prefer scientific explanations and my partner prefers brief, "give me the short version" explanations. I mention this because the fact that she got to know us in that way really made us feel like she cared about us personally as well as the outcome of our treatment and our family.